Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as by using this website, you agree to be bound by these. If you do not agree or cannot comply with our Terms and Conditions, please leave this website now.
1. Harman Kemp North America Limited (HK) has made every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is correct and current. HK accepts no responsibility if the information is incomplete, inaccurate or outdated.
2. HK provides this website and its contents “as is” and excludes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law any warranty, express or implied, including, without limitation, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular use.
3. This website may contain links to other websites not operated by HK. HK has no control over such sites and accepts no liability for the accuracy of any content therein.
4. You agree not to use this website in anyway that might be illegal, or to alter or tamper with its content.
5. We will use our best endeavours to keep information you provide secure. To this end, parts of this website may require a password for access. You must not divulge your password to anyone. It is also your responsibility to inform us of changes in personnel that may result in the need to change permissions and/or passwords. HK accepts no liability for any loss or damage you may incur if you fail to comply with this condition. You agree to indemnify HK for any and all costs incurred should you fail to comply with this condition.
6. You undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified HK from and against all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs, awards and damages, howsoever arising, directly or indirectly as a result of any material taken from this website by you or as a result of any breach of any of the terms of these conditions.
7. These terms and conditions are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with English law and both HK and the user irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in respect of any and all disputes or claims whatsoever which may arise from use of this website.
Our website uses session variables to store each account holders login information. Minimal information is obtained from an account holder so as to assign them an account login. The use of an account holders contact information is only used with regards to issues arising with the site. Said information is only used for contacting the account holder concerning the useage of the site. No information is gathered about the users browsing habits.